The 1926 Society
1926 Society members have always played a critical role in Lovett’s ongoing progress as an exceptional independent school, providing more than 80% of all dollars raised each year. Membership is extended to those who contribute $2,500 or more to the True Blue Annual Fund or contribute at Young Alumni Leadership levels.
Members are recognized in our annual report and at special gatherings throughout the year.
Donors to The 1926 Society are recognized at the following levels:
- The Headmaster’s Circle - $20,000 or more
- The Trustee’s Circle - $15,000 to $19,999
- The Chairman’s Circle - $10,000 to $14,999
- The Benefactor’s Circle - $5,000 to $9,999
- The Founder’s Circle - $2,500 to $4,999
There are also three new Young Alumni Leadership Circles:
- Riverbank Pride Circle: Fewer than 15 years out (2003-2017) with a gift of $1,000 and above
- Lion's Circle: Fewer than 10 years out (2008-2017) with a gift of $500-$999
- Blue and White Circle: Fewer than 5 years out (2013-2017) with a gift of $250-$499
Members of The 1926 Society pave the way for a stronger and ever-growing Lovett. Thank you for your consideration of leadership support of our school.