Students will be billed in half-day blocks, according to the time they are picked up. The times of the half-day blocks are 3:00-4:30 pm and 4:30-6:00 pm. Each half-day block is $13.50. When it is an Early Dismissal Day, ASAP is from 12:00-5:00 pm and the fee is $25.00. Fees will be billed through the student’s account each month.
- If a student stays from 3:00-6:00 pm, the charge will be $27.00 for the two half-day blocks ($13.50 + $13.50).
- Most enrichment classes end at 4:30 pm. If a student attends ASAP for the second half-day from 4:30–6:00 pm after an enrichment class, the fee is $13.50.
- If a student is registered for a half–day (4:30 pm dismissal) and is not picked up by 4:45 pm, he/she will be escorted back to ASAP and will be billed at the drop-in rate of $18 for the second half-day.
The Kindergarten Hour from 2:00–3:00 pm is $9 per day. If a kindergarten student is participating in ASAP after 3:00 pm, the fee will be $9 plus the $13.50 half-day fees as explained above. If your student is signed up for an Afternoon Enrichment at 2:30 or 3:30 pm, you do not need to sign him or her up for the first block of ASAP or the Kindergarten Hour.
$18 drop-in fee per half-day blocks. If a drop-in student stays until 4:30 pm, the fee is $18. If a drop-in student stays after 4:30 pm, the fee is $36.
Other Fee Information
- $55 annual application fee
- After 6:00 pm, a late fee of $5 per minute will be billed to the student’s account.
- Families with multiple children in the program pay full fee for the first child enrolled. Additional family registrations will be at a 35 percent discount.
- 30-45 minutes of mandatory homework room for 2nd-5th graders Monday-Thursday in the Library Classroom.
- Limited amount of pencils are provided, but we would like to encourage students to bring their own pencils, highlighters, pens, lined paper, etc.
- A quiet environment is necessary and expected.
- There are consequences if students cause disruption during this time, such as minutes off play time.
- The expectation is that students try to finish their homework for that night.
- If a student does not have homework, it is the expectation that the students productive while in the homework room.