For your convenience, we have listed all required materials and the date on which they are due. All of the materials must be received by the Admission Office before your application will be reviewed. We look forward to getting to know your family through this process.
APPLICATION STEPS AND DUE DATES:
Complete online application: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Payment of $75 application fee for each application submitted
- Upon receipt of the completed application and application fee, you will be able to schedule an interview through Ravenna.
- Please schedule your child's interview as soon as possible to secure a time convenient for your family.
Lovett Student Questionnaire: Friday, February 1, 2019
Required forms: Friday, February 1, 2019
Required application forms will be available through Ravenna and will be available for download with the online application.
- We require a copy of your student's 2018-19 first semester grades (or first two trimesters) along with their complete transcript.
- After January 1, please forward the AAAIS Transcript Release Authorization Form, that is available through your Ravenna Account, to your school's office.
- After December 1, please forward the confidential AAAIS Teacher Evaluation Form(s), that is available through your Ravenna Account, to your school's office.
- Lovett accepts both ISEE and SSAT scores. Please choose which test will be best for your student. It is not necessary that students take both tests.
- Required for all Middle and Upper School applicants.
- Please visit iseetest.org or www.ssat.org for more information.
- The last possible ISEE or SSAT test date that will meet Lovett's deadline is Saturday, February 2, 2019. Scores must be submitted from a test date of the current school year.
- Lovett's School Codes: ISEE (110185) and SSAT (4696)
- Forms available online at www.lovett.org beginning November 1