Take a second to look at what our students have achieved this year in Fine Arts!
Pictures of JOE (Junior Outdoor Expedition) exploring North Carolina's Pisgah National Forest
The team brought home the Class AAA crown with a 3-2 win over Westminster.
Junior Harrison Rodriguez competed in "The 11th 'Chinese Bridge' Chinese Proficiency Competition for Secondary School Students", a national-level Chinese competition in Dallas, Texas, where he received an overall third place.
Take advantage of the wide selection of academic programs being offered this summer!
Events at The Lovett School
- MonJun25 BTA Summer Program
- MonJun25 BTA Summer Program - High School
- TueJun26 BTA Summer Program
- TueJun26 BTA Summer Program - High School
- WedJun27 BTA Summer Program
- WedJun27 BTA Summer Program - High School
- ThuJun28 BTA Summer Program
- ThuJun28 BTA Summer Program - High School
- FriJun29 BTA Summer Program
- FriJun29 BTA Summer Program - High School
- MonJul02 BTA Summer Program
- MonJul02 BTA Summer Program - High School
For senior Tep Seth's final art project for the Holocaust and the History of Genocide class, she found her voice in the form of a tree.
Seventh graders kicked off a six-day sustainability design challenge: an immersive, interdisciplinary, collaborative experience that revolved around the three spheres of sustainability: environmental, economic, and social.
French IV Honors students designed, developed, and printed monuments to commemorate Francophone history.
Students explored sustainability, via Instagram, through three lenses: social, economic, and environmental, considering what sustainability means on campus and in their personal lives. The lesson is documented on Instagram @LionScienceMS.
"Ms. Mack got us some cool new glazes with crystals to go on our pots," he said. "Because of an error, our class found out that if you mixed clear glaze with the new crystal glaze, it created a really pretty effect."
Explore Lovett beyond our website by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more.