Two Lovett students will have the opportunity to travel on The Frank Ski Kids Foundation Planet Green Science Excursion to Haines Alaska.
Check for updates from the Class of 2018's adventures on Junior Outdoor Expedition.
Sign up now for the 2017-18 school year!
Friday, June 2, at 6:00 p.m.
Regarding Headmaster Retirement
Events at The Lovett School
- TueMay23 D Day - LS
- TueMay23 JOE
- TueMay23 MS Assessments 8:00 - 10:00 AM; optional tutorial 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- WedMay24 E Day - LS
- WedMay24 JOE
- WedMay24 MS Assessments 8:00 - 10:00 AM; optional tutorial 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- WedMay24 LS Spring Musical 7:00 PMHendrix-Chenault Theater
- ThuMay25 F Day - LS
- ThuMay25 JOE
- ThuMay25 Last Day for K&1, all grades dismiss at noon, ASAP 12:00 - 4:00
- ThuMay25 MS Assessments 8:00 - 10:00 AM; optional tutorial 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- FriMay26 JOE
Eighth grade students turn their organic chemistry knowledge into sculptures that are personally and scientifically meaningful.
Computer Science students were challenged to create electronic paper sculptures as an introduction to physical computing.
Inspired by Brandon Stanton's Humans of New York, seventh graders interviewed and photographed members of the Lovett community to learn the value of the individual story and the significance of diverse voices and life experiences.
Upper School Spanish VI Honors students spent the year researching interesting ideas and then presenting them in the form of short Ted-style talks.
French V Honors students designed, developed, and printed monuments to commemorate Francophone history.
Explore Lovett beyond our website by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more.