Take advantage of the wide selection of academic programs being offered this summer!
The Great Conversation tickets, raffle tickets and seat plaques may be purchased until April 27.
An exhibition by K-5th grade Lovett art students May 3-14, 2018
Saturday, April 28, 2018. Registration is now open!
Three Lovett students have been accepted to the program, hosted by the Molecular Basis of Disease Area of Focus at Georgia State University.
Events at The Lovett School
- ThuApr26 C Day
- ThuApr26 LIA Book Fair Lower School
- ThuApr26 Celling Your Soul Lunch and Learn 11:30 AM to 1:00 PMUS 200
- ThuApr26 LS/MS/US Dance Concert 6:30 PMHendrix-Chenault Theater
- FriApr27 D Day
- SatApr28 26th Annual Run 'N Lovett (2K/5K/10K); no other Lovett events scheduled before 12:00 PM 8:30 AM to 12:00 PMKilpatrick StadiumFor more information, visit the alumni webpage or contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or 404-262-3032 x1208.
- SatApr28 Applied Lessons Recital V 2:00 PMAlston Memorial Chapel
The Great Conversation
7:00 PMHathaway Contemporary Gallery
887 Howell Mill Road NW, Suite 4
Atlanta, GA 30318
- SunApr29 New Kindergarten Families Ice Cream Social 1:30 PM to 2:30 PMLS Dell
- SunApr29 Upper School Choral Showcase 4:00 PMAlston Memorial Chapel
- SunApr29 Spring Chamber Music Recital 5:00 PMWoodward Theater
- MonApr30 E Day
French IV Honors students designed, developed, and printed monuments to commemorate Francophone history.
Students explored sustainability, via Instagram, through three lenses: social, economic, and environmental, considering what sustainability means on campus and in their personal lives. The lesson is documented on Instagram @LionScienceMS.
"Ms. Mack got us some cool new glazes with crystals to go on our pots," he said. "Because of an error, our class found out that if you mixed clear glaze with the new crystal glaze, it created a really pretty effect."
"This class has given me the opportunity to solidify the abstract concepts that surround us and communicate them clearly, openly, and with compassion." --Lovett senior enrolled in World Religions
The Academic Technology team represented the school at a booth where they taught visitors how to build a Brushbot.
Explore Lovett beyond our website by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more.