The Lovett School High School Film Fest
was held on Monday, March 28. This was Lovett's 10th festival (founded in 2009), and our 650-person audience absolutely loved this year's films!
Nearly 600 submissions were received from 54 different countries -- teen filmmakers (13-29) from all over the world. The Lovett MPP III: Advanced Moviemaking class served as a screening committee and helped choose the 10 Official Selections.
2022 Lovett School High School Film Fest Award Winners
- Audience Award: "A Pair Of" by Su-jeon Yeon, Han-na Park, Chea-lin Hwang, Shin-young Lee
- Best Documentary (Int'l): "3 Epistolary Films" by the 10th-grade students of Guerche-de-Bretagne
- Best Animation (US): "Grizz" Cameron Staley and Shivnil Lal
- Best Documentary (US): "Home" by Sarah DeWitt
- Best Music Video (Int'l): "2009" by Patryk Krzysztof Koniecnziak
- Best Narrative (Int'l): "My Grandma Is A Vegetarian" by Jasmine Ko
- Best Naritive (US): "Zero Hour" by Sevy Robert Smith
- Best Music Video (US): "Slow Dancing In The Dark" by Amanda Katz
- Festival Director's Award: "The Hole" by Piotr Kaźmierczak