i believe that teachers should be specially trained people of vision.Eva Edwards LovettFOUNDER
What is your vision?
At Lovett, we leverage our individual and collective vision in support of the whole child experience. Our employees are purpose-driven and passion-filled. We are committed to hiring the curious, creative, and those dedicated to a multicultural experience for themselves and others.
Lovett offers a wide range of competitive benefits and programs to support the diverse emotional, financial and physical wellness needs of our employees and their families.
This includes medical, dental, vision and 403b. Additional offerings include education assistance and professional development.
Health & Wellness
- Medical Insurance
- Text Care
- Dental and Orthodontia Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Physical, mental, and financial wellness
- 403(b) and Matching Component
- Company-Sponsored Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Salary Continuation for Leaves of Absence
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation for Applicable Positions
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days for Applicable Positions
- Work-from-Home Flexibility for Applicable Positions
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
- Discounted After School Programs and Summer Camps
As a recently hired faculty member, I continue to be pleasantly surprised by Lovett, its people, and its offerings. Administrators, teachers, and staff members have been consistently supportive and helpful, welcoming newcomers to campus with open arms. The school is truly a refreshing and joyful place to work.
Current Lovett Employee
Former Employee Resources
If you are a former Lovett employee and need work-related documents, please click here to review available information and to contact Lovett's Human Resources team.
The Lovett School is committed to equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and national or ethnic origin in administration of its employment practices, educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.