Thursday, September 15, at 6:00 pm in the Hendrix-Chenault Theater.
Parking and traffic patterns for the 2016-2017 school year
Sign up now for the 2016-17 school year!
Mark your calendars!
Breakthrough Atlanta's inaugural Fund-A-Scholar event will be held on Thursday, September 22, at 6:30 pm at the Center for Civil and Human Rights.
Events at The Lovett School
- ThuAug25 G Day
- ThuAug25 Upper School Portraits (Grades 9-11) 7:15 AM to 2:00 PMPoole Foyer
- ThuAug25 Opening School Chapel 8:30 AM
- ThuAug25 MS Parents Night 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- FriAug26 A Day
- FriAug26 MS Conferences
- FriAug26 V Football v Marist (A) 7:30 PM
- SatAug27 US College Day
- MonAug29 B Day
- TueAug30 C Day
- TueAug30 Grade 10 PSG Meeting 8:15 AMFaculty/Staff Dining Room
- TueAug30 Faculty meetings as called 3:00 PM
Upper School Spanish 6 Honors students spent the year researching interesting ideas and then presenting them in the form of short Ted-style talks. Their speeches were delivered in both Spanish and English.
Julia Frank's senior AP classes were part of an experiment of letting the students choose what they wanted to read during the school year. Was it a success?
Eighth grade advanced English students spent 20 percent of their time this school year pursing personal projects.
Modern Global Studies students identify global environmental challenges and possible local responses to those issues.
Lovett faculty have focused intentionally on how we teach creativity.
Explore Lovett beyond our website by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more.