Thursday through Saturday, February 11-13, at 7:00 pm in the Hendrix Chenault Theater
Please join The Lovett School and Breakthrough Atlanta for a Panel Discussion and Art Exhibit on Friday, February 19.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 27, 2016!
When school is out, the Summer Programs at Lovett are in!
Events at The Lovett School
- ThuFeb11 F Day
- ThuFeb11 US Musical, CINDERELLA, reserved seating tickets $10. 7:00 PMHendrix-Chenault Theater
- FriFeb12 Absences the day before a holiday are unexcused without prior approval
- FriFeb12 Faculty Summer Enrichment Funds Deadline, Round 1
- FriFeb12 G Day
- FriFeb12 LS End Winter Trimester
- FriFeb12 Lower School Multi-Cultural Coffee 9:15 AMLower School Multisensory Rm.
- FriFeb12 US Musical, CINDERELLA, reserved seating tickets $10. 7:00 PMHendrix-Chenault Theater
- SatFeb13 US Musical, CINDERELLA, reserved seating tickets $10. 7:00 PMHendrix-Chenault Theater
- MonFeb15 First Day of Golf Practice
- MonFeb15 President's Day (Snow Make-Up Day if needed)
- MonFeb15 Ellington Performance 7:30 PM to 10:00 PMCafe 290, Sandy Springs
Students create 3-D models to learn about covalent bonding.
Environmental Science teacher Jennifer King and the Visual Arts Department teamed up to create a unique educational experience.
For the past 3 years, Mrs. Agnes Browning's French 5/6 students have worked in collaboration with an artist in residence from Tate Gallery in London to compete in Dis-moi 10 Mots.
Lovett students swept the First Jiangsu Cup Chinese Speech Contest for Georgia high school students.
Lower School teachers facilitate hands-on experiences for students to collaborate and incorporate making and design projects into their daily lives.
Explore Lovett beyond our website by following us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more.